13 cancer symptoms you should be aware of
1. A change in bowel habits that cannot be explained by dietary changes
2. Blood in stools
3. Lump in breast or axilla or abnormal nipple discharge
4. A lump or swelling in testicles.
5. Change in the flow or frequency of urination
6. Blood in urine
7. Difficulty in swallowing or indigestion
8. Unusual vaginal bleeding
9. Unexplained fever, weight loss, or night sweats
10. Back pain, abdominal pain, or bloating in women.
11. Swollen lymph nodes in neck, axilla and/or groin
12. Non-healing sores or persistent white or red patches in the oral cavity
13. Prolonged cough or hoarseness with/without blood in sputum.
Join our community of fighters and survivors, motivate and uplift each other to fight cancer together.