8 Benefits of practicing Yoga daily:
1. It can help you improve your flexibility.
2. Some styles of yoga, help you improve muscle tone and increase your strength.
3. It helps you with your body postures as it improves your core muscles.
4. You may feel less stressed and more relaxed after doing some yoga.
5. Yoga has long been known to lower blood pressure and slow the heart rate.
6. It has also been linked to lower cholesterol and better immune system function.
7. It can improve your respiration, energy, and vitality.
8. Helps you focus and improves coordination, reaction time, memory, and even IQ scores.
Join our community of fighters and survivors, motivate and uplift each other to fight cancer together.